Birds Explorer 2 Days 1 Night
Trek the Khaoyai National Park with an experienced guide to spot native and migratory birds with the Birds Explorer 2 Days 1 Night tour
2 Days 1 Night
IncludedBirds Explorer 2 Days 1 NightLunchDinnerEntry FeesAccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Not IncludedParking FeeToll FeePersonal Expenses
- Starts around 6.00 am.
- Pick up from inner Bangkok hotel.
- Drive up to Khaoyai National park, visitor center looking for many species of bird find Red-headed Trogon, Dusky Broadbill, Blue Pitta, Greater Flameback, Slaty-backed Forktail, Banded Broadbill, Banded King Fisher,White-crested Laughingthrush Blue-winged Leafbird, Green Magpie, Crested serpent eagle and more.
- Normally we set out on a roadside in the area of Park headquarter, Khao Kaew, Haew Suwat waterfall, Nong Phak Chi and South of National Park, sometime take a short easy walk through the grassland for birding and looking out for some of the other wildlife that in habits on that area.
- Returned to resort about 18.00 hrs. Over night at Khaoyai Nature Life Resort.
- Starts around 5.30 am.
- Breakfast at resort , 6.00 am.
- Leave for bird site in an area of Lam Ta Kong Dam, or the other site of Khaoyai National park, searching for more birds, lunch by local restaurant, leave for Bangkok about 14.00 hrs.
English specialist birding guide, Transportation all tour, Entrance fee to National park, Lunch, Dinner, Water, Snacks, Fresh fruits, Leech socks, Rain Coat (in rainy season), coffee break 0r tea.
Personnel Expense. Beverage (Alcoholic).
THINGS TO BRING
Warm clothes in Winter (Nov-Feb), Hat, Personal medicine, Insect repellant, Trekking shoes, Long sleeves shirt, Long pants, Camera or Binocular.