2 Days 1 Night Camping In The Jungle
Experience camping in the wild at the Khaoyai National Park and look for nocturnal wildlife with the 2 Days 1 Night Camping in the Jungle
2 Days 1 Night
Included2 Days 1 Night Camping In The JungleLunchDinnerEntry FeesAccommodationBreakfast
Not IncludedParking FeeToll FeePersonal ExpensesPersonal Guide
Day 1 : Starts around 8.00 am.
- Go hiking through dry evergreen forest where gibbons, monkey, hornbills, often seen.
- Drive up to “Haew Suwat” waterfall, have lunch nearly waterfall, swimming in natural pool.
- In the afternoon we will drive back and starts to walking in deeply jungle.
- Dinner, night time find out for nocturnal wildlife in the grasslands often seen large Indian civet, porcupine and barking deer.
- Overnight by tent and sleeping bag.
Day 2 : Morning with myriad voices of the insect world
- Go out from the jungle and drive up to the second highest mountain of the park relaxes on a superb viewpoint.
- We will go for night safari check for wild elephants that might come to the salt licks.
- Returned around 7.30 pm.
English speaking guide, Transportation all tour, Entrance fee to National park, Permission fee for stay overnight in the jungle, BF x 1, Lunch x 2, Dinner x 1, Water, Snacks, Fresh fruits, Leech socks, Rain Coat (in rainy season), ranger fee, carry bag boy, tent, sleeping bag.
THINGS TO BRING
Warm clothes in Winter (Nov-Feb), Hat, Personal medicine, Insect repellant, Trekking shoes, Long sleeves shirt, Long pants, Camera or Binocular
- Duration : 2 days 1 night (8.00 am of 1st day – 7.30 pm of 2nd day)
- Type of tour : Private
- Starts and End : Khaoyai Nature Life Resort
- Guarantee : Departure at minimum 2 persons
- Trip Grade : moderate
- Transportation : Pick up truck (Opened air)